The Education Committee is intended to serve the purpose of researching, discussing and making recommendations on local body instructional materials and classes on various topical fields pertinent to develop instructional standards and guidance materials in order to provide a more uniform, high-quality level of local body class work.
- Writing and editing course material which is then available to local masters and Local Organizers
- Maintaining a list of graphical assets and fonts available for course material
- Creating and maintaining other educational assets such as graphics, educational flashcards, etc.
- Promoting best standards and teaching practices throughout the Order
- Providing a centralized location to find information on U.S. Grand Lodge educational programs such as Kaaba, Initiator Training, and other educational initiatives.