Colin Campbell has been a student of Western ceremonial magick for over thirty years and is the author of several books, including A Concordance to the Holy Books of Thelema, The Magic Seal of Dr. John Dee: The Sigillum Dei Æmeth, The Offices of Spirits, Of the Arte Goetia, and most recently Thelema: The Life, Work, and Philosophy of Aleister Crowley. He frequently lectures on various subjects within the scope of ceremonial magick, its practice, and its history.
Knights Templar Oasis
- Goetia: A Textual History
- Goetia: Brass Vessel Errata
- Goetia and the Offices of Spirits
- The Magick of the Sigillum Dei
Christeos Pir (T אריה) is a Bishop of EGC and a Sovereign Grand Inspector General. He has been a member of O.T.O. since 04/04/93, and is Past Master of William Blake Oasis (now William Blake Lodge), past Secretary and Deputy Master of Scarlet Woman Lodge in Austin TX, and past Most Wise Sovereign of Baphomet Chapter Rose Croix. He has an M.A. with a thesis on religion and the supernatural in contemporary Japanese popular culture and a B.A. in Religious Studies. He has been studying and writing about the magical system of Dr. John Dee and Sir Edward Kelley for more than 20 years, and is the author of numerous essays on magical topics. He has led seminars and experimental study groups in various subjects at a number of O.T.O. bodies, at NOTOCON, at Ecumenicon/Sacred Space (a national pagan-oriented ecumenical conference), and at several Texas OTO Conventions (TOTOCONs).
Golden Thread Oasis, Scarlet Woman Lodge, Infinite Stars Chapter R+C, Baphomet Chapter R+C
Workshops marked (*) have previously been presented at a NOTOCON.
Workshops marked (+) have yet to be written.
- 11 Keys to an Effective Temple: Strategic Planning for OTO/EGC Communities *
- Ethics for OTO Local Body Officers
- Fundamentals of Leadership +
- What is a Rose Croix Chapter and what do they do? [Best done as a panel discussion, but willing to do a solo version] +
- What is an SGIG/Bishop and what are they good for? [Best done as a panel discussion, but willing to do a solo version] +
- Magick & Religion:
- Amduat: The Night Journey of the Egyptian Sun God *
- Courtesanship and the Magical Arts: A Study in Contrast of Erotic Magical Practices *
- Enchanting Modernity: Religion and the Supernatural in Contemporary Japanese Popular Culture:
- Pt. 1: Domination and Diminution: The Shrinking of the Shamaness into the Anime Shrine Girl
- Pt. 2: Demonizing Other Deities: Essentializing ‘Japaneseness’ in Contemporary Popular Culture
- Pt. 3: The Storehouse of the Spirit: How Popular Culture Conserves Religious Knowledge
- Orishas on the Tree of Life: An Exploration of Creolization Between Afro-Diasporic Religions and Twentieth Century Western Occultism *
- Ritual Theory: What is a ritual, what are they meant to do, and how do we construct effective ones?
- What is Initiation? +
- EGC (Best done as a series):
- The Role of the Children (Acolytes) in Ecclesia Gnostica Catholica
- The Role of the Deacon in Ecclesia Gnostica Catholica
- The Office of the Priest in Ecclesia Gnostica Catholica
- The Office of the Priestess in Ecclesia Gnostica Catholica
- The Watchtowers of the World: An Introduction to the Enochian System of Dr. John Dee and Sir Edward Kelley*
- Beyond the Basics of Enochian Magick: A Deeper Exploration of the Magical Work of John Dee and Edward Kelley
- Issues in Enochian Magic: Questions Raised by the Magical Work of John Dee and Edward Kelley
- Crafting Enochian Ritual: Exploring Ritual Structures in the Magical Work of John Dee and Edward Kelley
- Two-Day Workshop on Enochian Magic — includes all the foregoing Enochian workshops in one event
- Initiation Training:
- 1-day Workshop
- 2-day Workshop
- IT for Side Officers
- Suicide Prevention
- History Lectures
- The First 10,000 Years of History
- 0 – 1450 CE in 30 Minutes
- Afro-Diasporic Religions in the Americas
- What Is a Pirate (And Who Gets to Say So)?
- An Introduction to the Enlightenment
- An Overview of the Early Modern Era
- Atlantic Revolutions, and Their Echoes
- The Birth of “The Nation” as a Concept
- An Overview of the Modern Era
- What Is Fascism?
- A Brief History of Civil Rights in America
- A Brief Overview of Conflict in the Middle East
- The War for the American Soul ^
- An Overview of the Contemporary Era
- Japanese Culture
- Modernization Comes to Japan
- Do Manga Characters Look White?
- Objectification of Women in Contemporary Japanese Culture [See also “Enchanting Modernity” above]
- Synopses of lectures available upon request.