The following course materials are available to Local Masters and Local Organizers by e-mailing email@example.com
Ordo Templi Orientis
- Introduction to Ordo Templi Orientis– A very basic introduction to the fundamentals of Ordo Templi Orientis (O.T.O.). [Includes Powerpoint slide deck].
Magick & Yoga
- 8 Limbs of Yoga – This class module is to serve as an introduction to the Eight Limbs of Yoga as the framework of Thelemic spiritual discipline with consideration of its historical origins.
- Liber Resh – This lesson covers the theoretical foundation of Liber Resh, the performance of Resh, and elaborates on some of Crowley’s notes.
- Little Essays Towards Truth – This course is intended to provide an in depth and prolonged study of Aleister Crowley’s Little Essays Toward Truth. Summaries of each chapter have been provided to kick start discussion; and, suggested questions provided to spur a deeper exploration of that material.
- Exegesis in Theory and Practice – Exegesis provides a variety of methods for analyzing holy texts. The word “exegesis” means to “draw meaning out of”. This class will review various methods of textual analysis including: Gematria, etymology, examining the cultural and historical context as appropriate, & studying symbol history and attribute.
If you are interested in any of these materials, have your local body Master or Camp-in-Formation Organizer contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org
- O.T.O. Man of Earth degrees – A single-page handout with a table containing basic public information on the Man of Earth degrees of O.T.O. (Approved 14 Aug 2015 e.v.)’
- Hebrew Flashcards – Flashcards to help study and memorize the Hebrew alphabet along with their basic Qabalistic attributions.
Local Body Materials
- Local Dues Spreadsheet – A Google Spreadsheet template created for the management of local body’s dues.
- Liber Resh graphic pack (includes images of Egyptian gods and associated ritual grade signs)
Publicly Available Materials
- Alphabet of Daggers and the Alphabet of Arrows (from 19th and 2nd Aethyrs of The Vision and the Voice)
- Occult Symbols
- Sigils from Liber 231
Annotated Kabbalah Bibliographies
Don Karr has graciously given us permission to use these annotated bibliographies. Details of the permissions he is extended follows the list of documents.
- Notes on the Study of Early Kabbalah
- Notes on the Study of Merkabah Mysticism and Hekhalot Literature (with an appendix on Jewish Magic)
- Notes on Editions of Sepher Yetzirah
- Notes on the Zohar
- The Study of Christian Cabala
- The Study of Christian Cabala – Addenda
- Notes on the Study of Later Kabbalah
- The Study of Solomonic Magic
Don Karr has extended additional permissions to Ordo Templi Orientis as follows:
You may ‘distribute electronic copies of [my] kabbalah bibliographies–intact, unaltered and with full credit to [me] as author–in coursepack materials … for strictly non-commercial purposes, i.e. as an educational opportunity for the membership of a federally-recognized 501(c)3 religious non-profit organization. Please include my copyright/license to copy notice at the head of any of the bibliographies which you distribute.